Clue: Ms. Garbo
We have 1 answer for the clue Ms. Garbo. See the results below.
- ___ Hall (Robert Southey's home)
- She vanted to be alone
- Actress Scacchi
- Garbo, who vanted to be let alone
- Screen siren Garbo
- She played Anna in "Anna Karenina"
- Actress Garbo
- Garbo of "Anna Christie"
- Legal analyst Van Susteren
- Scacchi of "Presumed Innocent"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 20, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 10, 2004
- USA Today - February 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Ms. Garbo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!