Clue: Multitalented subject of this puzzle
We have 1 answer for the clue Multitalented subject of this puzzle. See the results below.
- Proto-helicopter designer
- "St. John the Baptist" painter
- "The Last Supper" artist
- Renaissance man
- 39-Across in Rome
- Artist whose last name is a code
- All-around guy from Tuscany
- Creator of the Codex Leicester
- He made the Mona Lisa smile: 3 wds.
- Onetime military engineer for Cesare Borgia
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 24, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Multitalented subject of this puzzle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!