Clue: Proto-helicopter designer
We have 1 answer for the clue Proto-helicopter designer. See the results below.
- Multitalented subject of this puzzle
- "St. John the Baptist" painter
- "The Last Supper" artist
- Renaissance man
- 39-Across in Rome
- Artist whose last name is a code
- All-around guy from Tuscany
- Creator of the Codex Leicester
- He made the Mona Lisa smile: 3 wds.
- Onetime military engineer for Cesare Borgia
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Proto-helicopter designer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!