Clue: "St. John the Baptist" painter
We have 1 answer for the clue "St. John the Baptist" painter. See the results below.
- Multitalented subject of this puzzle
- Proto-helicopter designer
- "The Last Supper" artist
- Renaissance man
- 39-Across in Rome
- Artist whose last name is a code
- All-around guy from Tuscany
- Creator of the Codex Leicester
- He made the Mona Lisa smile: 3 wds.
- Onetime military engineer for Cesare Borgia
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "St. John the Baptist" painter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!