Clue: "The Last Supper" artist
We have 2 answers for the clue "The Last Supper" artist. See the results below.
- Multitalented subject of this puzzle
- Proto-helicopter designer
- "St. John the Baptist" painter
- Renaissance man
- 39-Across in Rome
- Artist whose last name is a code
- All-around guy from Tuscany
- Creator of the Codex Leicester
- He made the Mona Lisa smile: 3 wds.
- Onetime military engineer for Cesare Borgia
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 25, 2009
- LA Times - July 10, 2008
- New York Times - June 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "The Last Supper" artist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!