Clue: "Murder in the Cathedral" author
We have 1 answer for the clue "Murder in the Cathedral" author. See the results below.
- "The Waste Land" poet: 3 wds.
- "The Cocktail Party" playwright
- "Mr. Apollinax" writer
- "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons" writer
- "The Four Quartets" writer
- J. Alfred Prufrock poet
- "Ash Wednesday" writer
- "The Waste Land" poet
- "...a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES" poet
- J. Alfred Prufrock's creator
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 28, 2009
Found an answer for the clue "Murder in the Cathedral" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!