Clue: Neighbor of Syria
We have 2 answers for the clue Neighbor of Syria. See the results below.
- Mideast hot spot
- Gulf war foe
- Babylon's land
- Kirkuk's country
- Faisal I's land
- Land of the Tigris and Euphrates
- Amara’s nation
- Sumer, nowadays
- Subject of U.N. sanctions
- Modern site of ancient Nineveh
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 16, 2010
- New York Sun - April 09, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Neighbor of Syria that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!