Clue: N.F.L. stats
We have 3 answers for the clue N.F.L. stats. See the results below.
- They're made by FB's and HB's
- N.F.L. scores
- Kingdome scores, for short
- Fall sports stats
- They precede kicks, for short
- 6-pt. scores
- Stats accompanying F.G.'s
- They might end in spikes: Abbr.
- Slo-mo replay subjects, often
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 19, 2014
- LA Times - October 11, 2013
- Netword - May 04, 2012
- New York Times - August 04, 2010
- Netword - December 09, 2009
- Netword - November 25, 2007
- LA Times - August 07, 2006
- Washington Post - March 26, 2004
- New York Times - April 19, 2002
- New York Times - September 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue N.F.L. stats that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!