Clue: Noted portrait subject of Élisabeth Vigée-Lebrun
We have 1 answer for the clue Noted portrait subject of Élisabeth Vigée-Lebrun. See the results below.
- Sister of Joseph II
- Royal involved in the Diamond Necklace Affair
- Cake advocate
- "Let them eat cake" speaker
- Reign of Terror victim
- Ruler to whom the quote formed by the starts of 17-, 22-, 38- and 53-Across is often attributed
- Revolutionary Tribunal casualty
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Noted portrait subject of Élisabeth Vigée-Lebrun that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!