Clue: Royal involved in the Diamond Necklace Affair
We have 1 answer for the clue Royal involved in the Diamond Necklace Affair. See the results below.
- Sister of Joseph II
- Noted portrait subject of Élisabeth Vigée-Lebrun
- Cake advocate
- "Let them eat cake" speaker
- Reign of Terror victim
- Ruler to whom the quote formed by the starts of 17-, 22-, 38- and 53-Across is often attributed
- Revolutionary Tribunal casualty
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Royal involved in the Diamond Necklace Affair that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!