MARIEANTOINETTE is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 10 times.
- Sister of Joseph II
- Noted portrait subject of Élisabeth Vigée-Lebrun
- Royal involved in the Diamond Necklace Affair
- Cake advocate
- "Let them eat cake" speaker
- Reign of Terror victim
- Ruler to whom the quote formed by the starts of 17-, 22-, 38- and 53-Across is often attributed
- Revolutionary Tribunal casualty
- *Malady of French history?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 01, 2018
- New York Times - February 11, 2016
- New York Times - February 03, 2012
- LA Times - September 19, 2011
- LA Times - September 20, 2008
- Washington Post - June 20, 2004
- Washington Post - September 09, 2001
- New York Times - February 26, 2000
- New York Times - December 03, 1999
- New York Times - September 18, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer marieantoinette that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!