Clue: Sister of Joseph II
We have 1 answer for the clue Sister of Joseph II. See the results below.
- Noted portrait subject of Élisabeth Vigée-Lebrun
- Royal involved in the Diamond Necklace Affair
- Cake advocate
- "Let them eat cake" speaker
- Reign of Terror victim
- Ruler to whom the quote formed by the starts of 17-, 22-, 38- and 53-Across is often attributed
- Revolutionary Tribunal casualty
- *Malady of French history?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sister of Joseph II that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!