Clue: Off the bottom, as an anchor
We have 1 answer for the clue Off the bottom, as an anchor. See the results below.
- No longer anchored
- Just clear of the ocean floor
- Barely clearing, as an anchor
- Hoisted, nautically
- Ready, as a sail
- Take ___ (travel)
- Take ___ down memory lane
- "What ___!" ("Far out!")
- Just off the bottom, nautically
- "Take ___ down memory lane..."
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 27, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Off the bottom, as an anchor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!