Clue: Old phone company nickname
We have 1 answer for the clue Old phone company nickname. See the results below.
- Old phone company sobriquet
- Old name for the phone company
- Parent of Ameritech, Nynex, etc.
- With 69-Across, bygone phone message
- Onetime phone company nickname
- Old phone company, figuratively
- The phone company personified
- Phone company "parent," once
- "She" got broken up in 1984
- Name in a 1984 breakup
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 14, 2014
- New York Times - July 25, 2010
- Washington Post - October 20, 2009
- Washington Post - March 13, 2007
- New York Times - November 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Old phone company nickname that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!