Clue: Parent of Ameritech, Nynex, etc.
We have 1 answer for the clue Parent of Ameritech, Nynex, etc.. See the results below.
- Old phone company sobriquet
- Old name for the phone company
- Old phone company nickname
- With 69-Across, bygone phone message
- Onetime phone company nickname
- Old phone company, figuratively
- The phone company personified
- Phone company "parent," once
- "She" got broken up in 1984
- Name in a 1984 breakup
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Parent of Ameritech, Nynex, etc. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!