Clue: With 69-Across, bygone phone message
We have 1 answer for the clue With 69-Across, bygone phone message. See the results below.
- Old phone company sobriquet
- Old name for the phone company
- Old phone company nickname
- Parent of Ameritech, Nynex, etc.
- Onetime phone company nickname
- Old phone company, figuratively
- The phone company personified
- Phone company "parent," once
- "She" got broken up in 1984
- Name in a 1984 breakup
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 17, 2003
Found an answer for the clue With 69-Across, bygone phone message that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!