Clue: Old World language
We have 1 answer for the clue Old World language. See the results below.
- Hebrides language
- Language that gave us the word "whisky"
- Irish offshoot
- Language spoken in Dingwall
- Scots tongue
- Highland tongue
- Relative of Manx
- Highlands tongue
- Gael's tongue
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 16, 2015
- Washington Post - May 22, 2008
- New York Sun - August 31, 2006
- New York Times - October 18, 2000
- New York Times - December 02, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Old World language that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!