Clue: One of 154 for Shakespeare
We have 1 answer for the clue One of 154 for Shakespeare. See the results below.
- Italian ___
- Shakespearean verse
- Browning piece
- One begins "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"
- One of Shakespeare's begins "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"
- 14-line poem
- Milton's "On His Blindness," for one
- Shakespeare specialty
- Type of poem mentioned in "Easter Parade"
- It concludes with a couplet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 20, 2013
Found an answer for the clue One of 154 for Shakespeare that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!