Clue: One of the former Barbary States
We have 1 answer for the clue One of the former Barbary States. See the results below.
- City taken by the Crusaders, 1109
- Port in "The Marines' Hymn"
- "Marines' Hymn" city
- Lebanese port
- *Wide shoe specification?
- City in "Marines' Hymn"
- Libyan capital
- One of the Barbary States
- One-time pirate stronghold in Libya
- Capital west of the Gulf of Sidra
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 10, 2014
Found an answer for the clue One of the former Barbary States that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!