Clue: Outdated atlas abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Outdated atlas abbr.. See the results below.
- Georgia, once: Abbr.
- Former Union member: Abbr.
- Communist land, once: Abbr.
- Obsolete geog. abbr.
- Old geographical inits.
- Bygone geographical inits.
- One of 15, formerly: Abbr.
- Latvia, once: Abbr.
- Georgia was one: Abbr.
- Abbr. on old maps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 02, 2003
- Washington Post - December 15, 2002
- Washington Post - July 30, 2002
- New York Times - May 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Outdated atlas abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!