Clue: Pacific island getaway
We have 2 answers for the clue Pacific island getaway. See the results below.
- Big coconut exporter
- Suva is its capital
- Big sugar exporter
- South Seas getaway
- British colony until 1970
- South Pacific republic
- Suva's country
- Land in which men wear skirts called sulus
- So-called "crossroads of the South Pacific"
- Suva's land
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - June 07, 2013
- New York Times - November 08, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Pacific island getaway that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!