Clue: South Seas getaway
We have 2 answers for the clue South Seas getaway. See the results below.
- Big coconut exporter
- Suva is its capital
- Big sugar exporter
- British colony until 1970
- South Pacific republic
- Suva's country
- Land in which men wear skirts called sulus
- Pacific island getaway
- So-called "crossroads of the South Pacific"
- Suva's land
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 13, 2014
- New York Times - May 12, 2008
- New York Times - February 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue South Seas getaway that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!