Clue: Suva is its capital
We have 2 answers for the clue Suva is its capital. See the results below.
- Big coconut exporter
- Big sugar exporter
- South Seas getaway
- British colony until 1970
- South Pacific republic
- Suva's country
- Land in which men wear skirts called sulus
- Pacific island getaway
- So-called "crossroads of the South Pacific"
- Suva's land
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 20, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - July 10, 2011
- New York Times - June 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Suva is its capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!