Clue: Pan Am rival, once
We have 2 answers for the clue Pan Am rival, once. See the results below.
- Its slogan was once "Find out how good we really are"
- Its slogan was once "The things we do to make you happy"
- Northwest competitor
- Airline with the old slogan "Up, up and away"
- "Up up and away" co.
- American competitor
- United rival
- Its hub is in St. Louis
- US Airways competitor
- J.F.K. terminal
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 17, 2013
- Universal - August 02, 2010
- Netword - January 12, 2006
- Washington Post - September 09, 2005
- New York Sun - May 03, 2005
- Netword - January 12, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Pan Am rival, once that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!