Clue: "Permit Me Voyage" poet
We have 1 answer for the clue "Permit Me Voyage" poet. See the results below.
- James who wrote "A Death in the Family"
- Contemporary author-illustrator Jon
- Memorable New York Met Tommie
- 1957 Pulitzer winner
- James of letters
- Arthur of "Hoop Dreams"
- "The Night of the Hunter" screenwriter
- "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men" writer
- "The African Queen" scriptwriter
- Baseball's Tommie
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 30, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - June 28, 2009
- Netword - February 21, 2009
- LA Times - July 29, 2006
- LA Times - July 15, 2005
Found an answer for the clue "Permit Me Voyage" poet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!