Clue: Philanthropist Cornell
We have 1 answer for the clue Philanthropist Cornell. See the results below.
- Poet Pound
- Book after II Chronicles
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia..."
- Jerusalem visitor from the Persian court
- College founder Cornell
- Book before Nehemiah
- It begins "In the first year of Cyrus..."
- Cornell of Cornell University
- Pound of poetry
- Pound of literature
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 21, 2006
- Washington Post - August 05, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Philanthropist Cornell that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!