We have 3 answers for the clue Phones. See the results below.
- Salesman's duties
- Demands, with "for"
- Directs a hoedown
- Dinnertime annoyances
- Refs' decisions
- Rings up
- Word that can follow the starts of 17- and 61-Across and 10- and 30-Down
- Secretaries often hold them
- Charges on a telephone bill
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 23, 2015
- Netword - March 02, 2012
- New York Times - May 14, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 24, 2006
- New York Times - September 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Phones that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!