Clue: Refs' decisions
We have 2 answers for the clue Refs' decisions. See the results below.
- Salesman's duties
- Demands, with "for"
- Directs a hoedown
- Dinnertime annoyances
- Rings up
- Word that can follow the starts of 17- and 61-Across and 10- and 30-Down
- Secretaries often hold them
- Charges on a telephone bill
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 06, 2006
- Washington Post - July 07, 2005
- New York Times - August 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Refs' decisions that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!