We have 8 answers for the clue Sees. See the results below.
- Salesman's duties
- Demands, with "for"
- Directs a hoedown
- Dinnertime annoyances
- Refs' decisions
- Rings up
- Word that can follow the starts of 17- and 61-Across and 10- and 30-Down
- Secretaries often hold them
- Charges on a telephone bill
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 17, 2016
- LA Times - January 01, 2016
- LA Times - July 20, 2014
- Onion A.V. Club - July 18, 2012
- Universal - September 19, 2011
- Washington Post - September 09, 2011
- Universal - April 06, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 31, 2010
- LA Times - May 08, 2009
- New York Times - April 26, 2001
- New York Times - April 09, 1999
- New York Times - January 03, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sees that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!