Clue: Rings up
We have 4 answers for the clue Rings up. See the results below.
- Salesman's duties
- Demands, with "for"
- Directs a hoedown
- Dinnertime annoyances
- Refs' decisions
- Word that can follow the starts of 17- and 61-Across and 10- and 30-Down
- Secretaries often hold them
- Charges on a telephone bill
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 22, 2015
- Netword - June 15, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 11, 2011
- Post Puzzler - August 01, 2010
- New York Sun - March 27, 2005
- New York Sun - March 26, 2005
- New York Sun - March 25, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 01, 2005
- New York Times - September 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Rings up that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!