Clue: Plains people
We have 6 answers for the clue Plains people. See the results below.
- Indian whose tribe's name means "lovers of sexual pleasure"
- Ear: Prefix
- Plains dweller
- Western native
- Cardio : heart :: ___ : ear
- ___-Manguean (Indian language group)
- Prefix with laryngology
- Oklahoma Indian
- Siouan speaker
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 30, 2014
- LA Times - September 01, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 02, 2013
- New York Times - March 30, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 02, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - October 08, 2006
- LA Times Sunday - May 28, 2006
- USA Today - April 26, 2005
- New York Times - April 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Plains people that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!