Clue: Plato called her "the tenth Muse"
We have 1 answer for the clue Plato called her "the tenth Muse". See the results below.
- The so-called "Tenth Muse"
- Classical lyric poet
- Early Greek lyric poet
- Plato's "tenth Muse"
- Plato dubbed her "the tenth Muse"
- Poet born in Lesbos
- Poet born on Lesbos
- Greek lyricist called the greatest female poet of antiquity
- ''Hymn to Aphrodite'' poet
- Greek lyric poet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Plato called her "the tenth Muse" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!