Clue: The so-called "Tenth Muse"
We have 1 answer for the clue The so-called "Tenth Muse". See the results below.
- Plato called her "the tenth Muse"
- Classical lyric poet
- Early Greek lyric poet
- Plato's "tenth Muse"
- Plato dubbed her "the tenth Muse"
- Poet born in Lesbos
- Poet born on Lesbos
- Greek lyricist called the greatest female poet of antiquity
- ''Hymn to Aphrodite'' poet
- Greek lyric poet
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue The so-called "Tenth Muse" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!