Clue: Platte River people
We have 3 answers for the clue Platte River people. See the results below.
- Indian whose tribe's name means "lovers of sexual pleasure"
- Ear: Prefix
- Plains dweller
- Western native
- Cardio : heart :: ___ : ear
- ___-Manguean (Indian language group)
- Prefix with laryngology
- Oklahoma Indian
- Siouan speaker
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 28, 2017
- Wall Street Journal - August 17, 2012
- Washington Post - December 26, 2010
- Washington Post - July 20, 2010
- New York Times - January 27, 2010
- Washington Post - April 12, 2007
- New York Times - April 23, 2004
- New York Times - February 19, 2002
- New York Times - April 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Platte River people that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!