Clue: Platte Valley native
We have 2 answers for the clue Platte Valley native. See the results below.
- Indian whose tribe's name means "lovers of sexual pleasure"
- Ear: Prefix
- Plains dweller
- Western native
- Cardio : heart :: ___ : ear
- ___-Manguean (Indian language group)
- Prefix with laryngology
- Oklahoma Indian
- Siouan speaker
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 01, 2014
- New York Times - July 19, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Platte Valley native that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!