Clue: Playwright James
We have 1 answer for the clue Playwright James. See the results below.
- James who wrote "A Death in the Family"
- Contemporary author-illustrator Jon
- Memorable New York Met Tommie
- 1957 Pulitzer winner
- James of letters
- Arthur of "Hoop Dreams"
- "The Night of the Hunter" screenwriter
- "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men" writer
- "The African Queen" scriptwriter
- Baseball's Tommie
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Playwright James that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!