Clue: Post-cold war inits.
We have 1 answer for the clue Post-cold war inits.. See the results below.
- U.S.S.R. successor
- U.S.S.R., today
- Successor org. to the U.S.S.R.
- Sue Grafton's "___ for Corpse"
- USSR follower
- 59-Down's successor
- Post-U.S.S.R. alliance
- USSR successor
- Grafton's "___ for Corpse"
- Alliance that includes Ukr.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 30, 2015
- USA Today - June 02, 2015
- Universal - March 07, 2015
- New York Times - April 03, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Post-cold war inits. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!