Clue: USSR follower
We have 1 answer for the clue USSR follower. See the results below.
- U.S.S.R. successor
- U.S.S.R., today
- Successor org. to the U.S.S.R.
- Post-cold war inits.
- Sue Grafton's "___ for Corpse"
- 59-Down's successor
- Post-U.S.S.R. alliance
- USSR successor
- Grafton's "___ for Corpse"
- Alliance that includes Ukr.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 20, 2014
- USA Today - June 13, 2014
- Washington Post - March 01, 2005
- Washington Post - October 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue USSR follower that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!