Clue: U.S.S.R. successor
We have 1 answer for the clue U.S.S.R. successor. See the results below.
- U.S.S.R., today
- Successor org. to the U.S.S.R.
- Post-cold war inits.
- Sue Grafton's "___ for Corpse"
- USSR follower
- 59-Down's successor
- Post-U.S.S.R. alliance
- USSR successor
- Grafton's "___ for Corpse"
- Alliance that includes Ukr.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 07, 2017
- Washington Post - May 04, 2008
- Washington Post - September 24, 2006
- New York Times - August 27, 2006
- USA Today - June 17, 2005
- New York Times - March 19, 2004
- New York Times - April 27, 1997
- New York Times - January 31, 1997
Found an answer for the clue U.S.S.R. successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!