Clue: Sue Grafton's "___ for Corpse"
We have 1 answer for the clue Sue Grafton's "___ for Corpse". See the results below.
- U.S.S.R. successor
- U.S.S.R., today
- Successor org. to the U.S.S.R.
- Post-cold war inits.
- USSR follower
- 59-Down's successor
- Post-U.S.S.R. alliance
- USSR successor
- Grafton's "___ for Corpse"
- Alliance that includes Ukr.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 25, 2013
- USA Today - May 13, 2013
- LA Times - December 14, 2011
- Universal - May 14, 2010
- New York Times - March 29, 2009
- Washington Post - June 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Sue Grafton's "___ for Corpse" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!