Clue: Postwar prime minister
We have 1 answer for the clue Postwar prime minister. See the results below.
- Postwar P.M.
- Churchill contemporary
- Predecessor and successor of Churchill
- "As It Happened" memoirist, 1954
- British Labor prime minister
- Potsdam Conference attendee
- About whom Churchill purportedly said "A modest man who has much to be modest about"
- Landslide election winner of 1945
- Former British P.M. Clement ___
- Churchill's predecessor and successor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 25, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Postwar prime minister that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!