Clue: Priestess in Bizet's "The Pearl Fishers"
We have 1 answer for the clue Priestess in Bizet's "The Pearl Fishers". See the results below.
- 20's-30's actress Hyams
- Girl rescued by Don Juan
- Bizet opera priestess
- Antonio Fogazzaro novel
- Actress Hyams of 1920's-30's film
- Bizet priestess
- Heroine in Bizet's "The Pearl Fishers"
- Hyams of 1920s-'30s films
- Girl's name meaning "night" in Arabic
- Actress Arcieri of "A Perfect Fit"
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - April 10, 2015
- Universal - October 28, 2013
- Universal - March 09, 2013
- Universal - June 17, 2012
- Universal - December 15, 2010
- Wall Street Journal - June 18, 2010
- LA Times - April 09, 2010
- Universal - September 29, 2009
- LA Times - September 21, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Priestess in Bizet's "The Pearl Fishers" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!