Clue: Pulitzer-winning writer James
We have 1 answer for the clue Pulitzer-winning writer James. See the results below.
- James who wrote "A Death in the Family"
- Contemporary author-illustrator Jon
- Memorable New York Met Tommie
- 1957 Pulitzer winner
- James of letters
- Arthur of "Hoop Dreams"
- "The Night of the Hunter" screenwriter
- "Let Us Now Praise Famous Men" writer
- "The African Queen" scriptwriter
- Baseball's Tommie
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 06, 2005
- Washington Post - October 05, 2001
- Washington Post - September 03, 2001
- Washington Post - January 10, 2001
- New York Times - December 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Pulitzer-winning writer James that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!