Clue: Pupil of Socrates
We have 1 answer for the clue Pupil of Socrates. See the results below.
- Disciple of Socrates
- Academy founder
- "The Republic" writer
- Academy head
- Philosopher who wrote the "Republic"
- Xenocrates' mentor
- Dialogue writer
- Philosophy 101 subject
- "Symposium" author
- Ancient Greek thinker
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 11, 2017
- Universal - September 21, 2015
- Universal - November 13, 2010
- Washington Post - September 14, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Pupil of Socrates that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!