Clue: Quarter or half
We have 2 answers for the clue Quarter or half. See the results below.
- Kind of purse
- Nickel or copper, but not tin
- Conflict resolver, at times
- Half-dollar, say
- Invent, as a phrase
- It's slipped in a slot
- Football referee's need
- It's flipped in this puzzle
- With 42-Across, starts of pro football games
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 19, 2013
- Washington Post - November 24, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Quarter or half that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!