Clue: Quasimodo's creator
We have 1 answer for the clue Quasimodo's creator. See the results below.
- Supreme Court Justice Black
- Science fiction award
- Victor who wrote "Les Misérables"
- Memorable 1989 hurricane
- Justice Black
- Prize and embrace nothing (4)
- "Les Misérables" novelist
- Novelist Victor
- Jurist Black
- Boss of fashion
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 12, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 19, 2009
- Netword - May 02, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 13, 2007
- Washington Post - June 20, 2002
- Washington Post - May 26, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Quasimodo's creator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!