Clue: Revolutionary expelled from Prussia in 1849
We have 1 answer for the clue Revolutionary expelled from Prussia in 1849. See the results below.
- Zeppo, for one
- "Manifesto" writer
- Orally grades comedic brother (4)
- Out-of-favor icon
- Manifesto writer
- Philosopher who gave his name to an -ism
- Karl who philosophized about class struggle
- With 53-Across, noted comedy group, in brief
- Last name in comedy
- Harpo or Karl
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 29, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Revolutionary expelled from Prussia in 1849 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!