Clue: Richard with the 1989 #1 hit "Right Here Waiting"
We have 1 answer for the clue Richard with the 1989 #1 hit "Right Here Waiting". See the results below.
- Zeppo, for one
- "Manifesto" writer
- Orally grades comedic brother (4)
- Out-of-favor icon
- Manifesto writer
- Philosopher who gave his name to an -ism
- Karl who philosophized about class struggle
- With 53-Across, noted comedy group, in brief
- Last name in comedy
- Harpo or Karl
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 21, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Richard with the 1989 #1 hit "Right Here Waiting" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!