Clue: River embankment
We have 1 answer for the clue River embankment. See the results below.
- Army Corps of Engineers construction
- Flood embankment
- Waiting area for the Robert E. Lee
- "Drove my Chevy to the ___..." (1972 lyric)
- Flood protector
- It may get high marks
- A bank may have one
- Sandbag stack, sometimes
- Bank that may get in trouble?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 30, 2012
- Netword - May 09, 2011
- Netword - December 12, 2010
- Universal - February 16, 2010
- Universal - December 10, 2007
- Netword - January 01, 2005
- New York Times - October 24, 2001
- New York Times - May 01, 2001
- Washington Post - October 03, 2000
- Washington Post - December 16, 1999
Found an answer for the clue River embankment that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!