Clue: Roughly measured (off)
We have 1 answer for the clue Roughly measured (off). See the results below.
- Waited for baby?
- Walked nervously
- Went back and forth
- Measured on foot
- Acted the expectant father, perhaps
- Wore out the carpet, so to speak
- Measured off a distance, perhaps
- Strode back and forth
- Walked the floor
- Waited for a special delivery?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 15, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Roughly measured (off) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!